Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why I Love our Sand Pile

Joey plays for hours on end in our sand pile!
We love that it can be a ...
1. Fire/Police Station
2. Restaurant
3. Construction site
4. School
5. Amazon Jungle
6. River
7. Antarctica (note the snow shovel)
8. Skateboard Park
9. Mountain Biking trail
10. Pirate Ship
11. An archaeological digging site for all sorts of treasures, including lost shoes and flip flops
12. I am sure there are more things it has been, the possibilities are endless

5 comments:

Lisa said...

We played in the sand today. We will love playing in your sand in a few weeks.

Mike said...

sand piles are awesome. even big kids love 'em!

Renae said...

April Fools! Mike didn't really leave you a comment. I forgot I was signed in as him...

hey, this could be fun...

Renae said...

what is up w/ your new post? It doesnt have a place for my whitty comment...

Lisa said...

You sand pile looks fun! Can't wait to come and play!
love, Katelyn