Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, JULIANNE!


Happy Birthday to the greatest, most beautiful wife a man could ever ask for! I love you, Julianne!

12 comments:

Mom said...

Yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for the concern and love you show for so many others...and just making the world a better place. Looks like you are BOY TRAPPED:)

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Julianne! I hope its a fantastic day!

Whitney and Chris said...

Happy, happy birthday to one great lady!!

Laura said...

Happy birthday!!

Katie said...

Yes. I'd have to say you are boy trapped for the best. You are an amazing person whom I'm honored to call my friends, my go-to person for advice, bright ideas, gardening issues, cup of sugar, etc. I realize, that I am your average next-door neighbor- nightmare but I've loved being so close to wonderful you. Have a great b-day and know that we consider ourselves so lucky to be in the "friends of Julianne" fan club. You're the greatest. Have a happy day.

Gifford's said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day. I love your blog and all the pictures!

Lyndsi said...

Happy Birthday Julianne! You are indeed very special. I'm so thankful to know you. Thank you for your kindness toward my family. Hope your day is wonderful! :)

Josie said...

Julianne! Hope your birthday is wonderful! You are such a great example to all of us around you. I am so glad to call you a friend. You have such a darling family and I love you all. Plus, we all know you are one heck of a women for being able to put up with Joe!

Points for the post Bishop! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julianne!!! Hope you have a great day :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Julianne. I think you are a wonderful mother and friend. I look up to you in so many ways. Your family is very lucky to have you. Hope you celebrated well!

Staci said...

So I'm a day late and a dollar short... just the way it goes :) but I hope you had a fantastic day! You are such a great friend and mother. Thank you for your great example. I love being your vt partner and am honored to call you my friend.

Tobler's said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Hope you had a fun day! You deserve it! You are an amazing woman!