Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tommy!




Check out the 2 bottom teeth and there is one on top!
Things about Tommy:

**Tommy loves anything that isn't a toy. In fact any of you that have an old computer keyboard or mouse that is junk to you, we would love it for Tommy!
**He has figured out how to shimmy the locks off our cupboards. He is so smart!
**He is taking several steps at a time.
** He also loves to stand right in front of the TV and yell at it when the Jazz game is on. HMMMMMM .... I wonder who he learned that from?
**He can hear the dishwasher open from any room in the house. He comes crawling in the kitchen just as fast as he can to help empty out the silverware.
**He wants nothing to do with baby food and wants to eat what we are eating, even if it is a bit spicy!
**He loves to be outside. If a door is left slightly open he can sneak outside in a jiffy.
**He is a Daddy's boy. When Joe comes home from work Tommy immediately wants to be picked up by Daddy. If Joe delays for even just a second Tommy gets upset.
** No one can make Tommy laugh hysterically like Joey. Joey can practically just look at Tommy and he laughs and laughs and laughs.
What a difference a year makes!










The first time Joey saw Tommy. He wasn't allowed in the NICU so he had to see him through the window.

17 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe it has already been 1 year!! Happy Birthday Tommy!

Matt said...

(I guess Tommoy doesn't have a Facebook page yet... :-)
Happy Birthday Tommy! Wahoo! Cute, cuddle, and fun! I hope it is a great one!
[Way to go Mom and Dad!]

SamBates said...

Happy Birthday T-BONE!

Sharon said...

Happy birthday Tommy!!!

Tobler's said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! He is the cutest little guy. I love his happy little smile!

Josie said...

Happy Birthday to Tommy! So hard to believe he is already 1! He is so darling, I love his cute smile and beautiful eyes!

Lyndsi said...

Wow - I can't believe that sweet little boy is 1! What a cutie he is. Happy Birthday Tommy!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! and congratulations J&J on your pay raise. (whole milk vs. formula)

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow and what a huge difference a year can make! He is so handsome Julianne. You guys are so blessed. He is so lucky to have gotten you both as parents. He will love and appreciate you more than you will ever imagine. I hope he has a wonderful day today. Now when you can figure out how to freeze time so they don't grow up so fast, let me know!!

Staci said...

Happy birthday Tommy! He is such a cute little guy. Love that smile!

Staci Davies said...

Hope he has a great birthday! He's adorable. I love the second picture of the boys. Lucky mom, and lucky boys =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! He is getting so big, hard to believe he was a preemie :) I love the pictures!! Who took them?

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Tommy! What a blessing you are to your family! Love you guys!

Tami said...

Happy birthday Tommy.
He is just so beautiful and he has the best parents and brother around.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! He is such a sweet baby. This year has sure flown by! That last pic of Joey looking at him through the glass still gets to me. What a great big brother he is! Hope you had a fun party!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! Your such a cutie!

Renae said...

That was a pretty sweet Christmas present! And a great way to end a crazy year :) So glad Tommy is a part of our family!!