Tommy is getting soooo big!! I'm jealous you took a trip to California and even more envious of not being able to watch Grandpa, Joe and the boys in the parade! Cute Halloween costumes by the way:)
Happy Birthday Tommy! I bet you had a very fun day!!! Wish we were there! I like your pictures. Hope to see you soon! I will have more trucks in the "car" basket:)
7 comments:
Tommy is getting soooo big!! I'm jealous you took a trip to California and even more envious of not being able to watch Grandpa, Joe and the boys in the parade! Cute Halloween costumes by the way:)
I love the picture with the car in his mouth... smart little boy!
So cute! He is so cute in his Dixie baseball uniform :)
how cute is he with those cars in his mouth!
you're a lucky mom.
Oh what a handful you've got with that boy! Always on the go. Cute pictures, I love the car in his mouth!
Happy Birthday Tommy!!!
Happy Birthday Tommy! I bet you had a very fun day!!! Wish we were there! I like your pictures. Hope to see you soon! I will have more trucks in the "car" basket:)
Post a Comment