Here are my cute boys having their Gogurt breakfast outside while I do final preparations inside.
The tables are all set and ready to go ....

We work with such talented and creative people on the Families Supporting Adoption Board! One of our members works at a sheet metal place and made these cute magnet boards. Another made the cute angel name tags that I didn't get a very good picture of. Yet another board member made the cute magnets. We were also lucky enough to get donated gift cards from the Paul Mitchell Academy for each of our honored guests.
I wish I would have gotten better pictures of the food. Here is the chocolate fountain, yet another board member provided. I didn't get pictures of the yummy cinnamon rolls, quiche, fruit, etc. This would never happen if we didn't have so many committed wonderful committee members helping!
What a great day! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!
3 comments:
Was a gogurt the only thing the poor boys got??!! :)
What a great hostess you are Julianne! The tables look beautiful! What a neat tradition!
Beautiful table! You have always been a great hostess :)
What a great tradidtion! Thanks for letting us see the beautiful tables and wonderful food. Those boys know where they belong eating the treats! They are the best:)
Post a Comment