Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Ward Party

One of the perks when you're busy as a man can be


8 comments:

GmasEvents said...

This needs more information! You look like you are having a great time:)

Tonya said...

Great picture! I was afraid things might have gotten out of hand last night when I saw the video...I wasn't there for the actual event. Hope Bishop rallied! He's a good sport!

Kathryn said...

I'm glad he's such a good sport...sorry it turned out to be such a big mess!

Josie said...

So funny and so disgusting. He is an incredibly good sport, I can't believe what a mess it turned into! I think he owes them for sure!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Bishop, you are a great sport and we had so much fun last night. We were laughing our heads off! What a great way to have a pie eating contest. So fun!

Kara said...

Awesome! I'm glad you got a picture of the mess cuz I missed it. :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

I'm loving the "busy as a man can be" posts. Maybe you can start a book...it's a great picture of him..too funny!

Kena said...

He cracks me up!